So remember at FilReadercon when we had theater actors Rachel Coates and Gio Gahol read excerpts of our romance books? Remember we said we’re launching a podcast to follow through with that soon? Well the first episode is up! YAY! This first one is an excerpt from Fall Like Rain by Ana Tejano, wherein Gio reads Mark, and Rachel reads Rain. Read a bit more about the book below before you hit play:
Rain De Castro has been in love with her best friend, Mark Velasco, for almost the entire time she has known him, but she’s clearly in the friend zone because he’s happily in a relationship. Or so she thought, until the news of his break-up reaches her. Now that Mark’s single again, she decides that it’s time to get out of the zone. But when her cousin Lissa comes into the picture and sets her eyes on Mark, Rain feels troubled when he gets a little too friendly with her. Rain is determined to fight for what she feels this time, but is it worth the effort if it’s a losing battle from the start? Will she back off to give way for her best friend’s happiness, even if it means losing him to someone else again?
Ready? Great! Don’t forget to subscribe to the #romanceclass YouTube channel after watching, okay? Because more live readings are coming up including one for my book Songs of Our Breakup! Oh, and scroll down after the video because we’ve got a raffle for you guys too <3
Click to own the complete #romanceclass podcast season!
Click to win stuff!
Up for grabs are:
- #romanceclass podcast the complete Season 1 + free pass to the next live reading,
- free pass to the next live reading,
- Fall Like Rain + Blast From Two Pasts + Never Just Friends + Cover Story Girl + The Boyfriend Backtrack print bundleprint bundle,
- Songs of Our Breakup + Finding X + The Kitchen When It Sizzles + Just For the Record + In Over Her Head print bundle,
- Choice of 5 ebook editions from entire season 1 selection
Head on over to podcast producer Mina V. Esguerra’s blog for notes on this episode. Watch out for the next one!