This is one of those things you don’t consume before breakfast. Fair warning.
Episode 6 of the #romanceclass podcast features feels like you’ve never heard it before. It’s whimsical, it’s bittersweet, and it’s concise in how it delivers that lightning punch to your gut. So, so good. Gio Gahol reads as Isaiah, and Rachel Coates reads as Rhys. So yeah, happy Valentine’s day! Hehe.
Just for the record, the heat can get to even the most calculated of minds.
Let it be stated that Rhys loves Ryan forever and ever. But certain needs are not being met, leaving her frustrated and asking for too much than the conservative and almost-rock star, Ryan, is willing to give. Uncooperative (or cooperative, depending on your point of view) weather provides her an opportunity to ask not what she can do for her friends, but what a friend can do for her.
Isaiah likes to say that the best thing about Rhys is that he can stand in her breathing space and feel nothing. Something of a breather when dancing with Lia short circuits his entire operating system. But all his beliefs are challenged when Rhys chances upon him in a steamy practice room in the middle of a heat wave.
Click here to own the entire #romanceclass podcast season!
Click here to win stuff! a Rafflecopter giveaway
Up for grabs are:
- #romanceclass podcast the complete Season 1 + free pass to the next live reading,
- free pass to the next live reading,
- Fall Like Rain + Blast From Two Pasts + Never Just Friends + Cover Story Girl + The Boyfriend Backtrack print bundleprint bundle,
- Songs of Our Breakup + Finding X + The Kitchen When It Sizzles + Just For the Record + In Over Her Head print bundle,
- Choice of 5 ebook editions from entire season 1 selection
Head on over to producer/author/mad scientist Mina V. Esguerra‘s blog for notes on this episode. More episodes and feels and extras coming your way! <3