Aaaand episode 3 is up! This one is an excerpt from Blast from Two Pasts by Kristel S. Villar. Here you will meet the sexy-swearing Lucas Lobregat (that is not a spoiler, I swear), read by Gio Gahol, and Cara, read by Rachel Coates. Who is Lucas Lobregat, you ask?
Fate’s been playing tricks on Cara Nicolas lately. She agrees to go on a blind date with her best friend’s fiancé’s cousin, only to discover that the guy is her first love from high school, Lucas Lobregat. Now that would have been a charming story, except that the date turns out to be one of the worst ever. And they can’t even pretend it never happened, because they’re both suddenly part of the wedding preparations.
Just as she is starting to get to know more about the boy she used to love, Oliver Sta. Maria, an old flame who owes her some closure, surprisingly shows up. With two pasts resurfacing, which will Cara choose to rekindle? Or can she have the chance to choose at all?
Enjoy the podcast, and don’t forget to scroll down for some major giveaways 🙂
If you missed the first episode, you can still listen to excerpts of Ana Tejano‘s Fall Like Rain here, and Mina V. Esguerra‘s Fallen Again here. Then please subscribe to the #romanceclass YouTube channel so you won’t miss an episode again.
Click here to own the entire #romanceclass podcast season!
Click here to win stuff! a Rafflecopter giveaway
Up for grabs are:
- #romanceclass podcast the complete Season 1 + free pass to the next live reading,
- free pass to the next live reading,
- Fall Like Rain + Blast From Two Pasts + Never Just Friends + Cover Story Girl + The Boyfriend Backtrack print bundleprint bundle,
- Songs of Our Breakup + Finding X + The Kitchen When It Sizzles + Just For the Record + In Over Her Head print bundle,
- Choice of 5 ebook editions from entire season 1 selection
Head on over to podcast producer/author Mina V. Esguerra‘s blog for notes on this episode. Watch out for the next one!